Donnerstag, 5. September 2013

3D_TOTAL_DIGITAL_PAINTING_TECHNIQUES_5

Hey there.

Some great news today:)
The new Digital Techniques book is out and ready for pre-order. I really could call myself happy to be part of such a great book and also to be lined up with some of most awesomely talented artists out there. Feeling pretty honoured!

The book has been on pre-order for a few weeks now and this weekend is the last chance to get 10% off the book.

So go, check it out and order one — or two :) DPT_V5




5 Kommentare:

  1. congratulation my friend. I am very happy for you :) and you will always be a source of inspiration for me, I wish you good luck and lots of success ... I hope to have a one !

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey there:)
      Thanks a ton for the kind words! Much much appreciated., my friend!
      Hope all is well on your end!
      Best

      Löschen
  2. Congrats dude :D awesome stuff :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Rob,

      Big thanks, buddy!! Glad you like it :)
      Cheers

      Löschen
  3. Congratulations! You're one of my favorite digital artists and one that I draw a lot of inspiration from, I can't wait to grab this edition!

    AntwortenLöschen