Freitag, 21. September 2012

RANDOMNESS_21092012

Did this sketch while playing around with some new technique / brush.
Its basically just a square brush with some random settings. Kind a like it so far. Guess I'll give a shot more often. To give that mess a bit more sense, I created some fake cover out of it. Well - had a fun time:)





And its been a while since I put my hands on a landscape or an environment. Time to get back to my comfort zone and to see if I'm still able bash a landscape on canvas.
Felt a bit rusty, but finally I brought something to canvas.
Called: chase




Hope you'll like it.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!

    "Chase" - Blows my mind!!
    0_o
    Awesome!!!
    Smith - nice too!!!!
    KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Kash,
      Thanks a ton. Means a lot to me coming from such a creative beast as you are!
      Cheers

      Löschen